The Central Connecticut women's swimming and diving team won two more events and finished in 2nd place overall on the final day of the Northeast Conference Swimming and Diving Championships at the Nassau County Aquatic Center in East Meadow, NY.
Alex Lindgren won the 200 Breaststroke in a time of 2:16.59, while CCSU's 400 Freestyle Relay team of Katie Czulewicz, Hallie Perrin, Jeannette King, Simona Visinski took first place in a time of 3:24.65.
In the final overall team standings, Bryant was first with 813.5 points, followed by CCSU (586 pts), and Wagner (531 pts).
- 200 Back – Keelin Kendall placed 5th with a time of 2:04.43.
- 100 Free – Jeannette King placed 2nd with a time of 50.83; Simona Visinski placed 4th (51.23) and Katie Czulewicz placed 6th (51.32).
- 200 Breast – Alex Lindgren placed 1st with a time of 2:16.59; Katelyn Mann placed 7th (2:21.09), Gracie Regan placed 8th (2:22.14).
- 200 Fly - Shannon Welcome placed 6th with a time of 2:07.08.
- 400 Free Relay – CCSU's team of Czulewicz, Hallie Perrin, King, Visinski placed 1st with a time of 3:24.65.
CCSU finishes out its schedule at the National Invitational Championships at Cleveland State (March 12-14), followed by the NCAA Championships at the University of Georgia (March 18-21).